Daisee have a single-minded vision to be the Otago Dairy Farmers Family Friend whether it is the farm owner or a member of staff we want to be the first people anyone calls with a question or concern with their dairy shed.
- We admire this exciting and critical part of New Zealand’s economy and are inspired by the many people involved who display commitment second to none but even the All Blacks have a support team and Daisee thrive on being that in the Otago dairy industry.
- Daisee is owned by Jonathan White and operate from the main base at 23 Clyde Street Balclutha (Laser Electrical). A showroom with an excellent stock of milking plant parts is there and we also operate a mobile farm sales van that essentially brings the showroom to you.
- The Daisee crew are the local Laser Electrical and Waikato Milking Systems team but a decision was made in 2013 to focus more intently on the dairy industry.
- The future is incredibly exciting and with the technological advances that are just around the corner the area needs a highly experienced team with the smarts to support this at every level. We have both qualified electricians and experienced milking system trades people and are constantly investing in the future to ensure the local industry has fresh blood coming through.
- Whether you are building from scratch, upgrading or needing routine maintenance or have a breakdown and aren’t even a current customer. We run to keep the milk flowing through Otago and want you all to call us for advice, an estimate or urgent help anytime anywhere in Otago.